Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 1996 23:23:14 -0500
I am seeking a publication called "Printed Circuit Techniques" which was
printed by the Government Printing Office in 1946.  Does anyone have a copy
of this publication somewhere in their archives. The GPO can't help. It is of
some historical value for those of us who are collecting information about
the early PCB industry. I had a copy once, about 12 years ago, along with the
 book that followed the year after which was call something like "Advances in
Printed Circuit Techniques" but I gave them to a friend and they can't locate
them. Both books were short I think less than 50 pages. I would like to get a
photocopy of the books if anyone has them in their library gathering dust.

Thanks for any help!
J.Fjelstad