TECHNET Archives

March 2024

From:
Joyce Koo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2024 04:06:22 -0400
I got steve's post.  https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fkimco.net&c=E,1,7nx7chTKr6cRWalef1EGT5qROT9nfoShuYpFMhC04CXjKV5k140bbIAl8W_TaEpctN4sa4vg5xO9zD9aqIA2YRNh7OrEH25We1kBanzNbSNKtAMkK5tzvTELmBo,&typo=1 host site blocked my reply because it is
hosted by google.  See below.  I guess google filter out some of the
emails deem to be "spam" risk.  if I reply to technet, it will posted
because it is not direct from my IP address.  I don't think TechNet can
fix the google filter issue.
fyi only.
jk

<[log in to unmask]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[172.253.62.26] said: 550-5.7.1
    [208.65.246.140      12] Gmail has detected that this message is
550-5.7.1
    likely unsolicited mail. To reduce the amount of spam sent to Gmail,
    550-5.7.1 this message has been blocked. For more information, go to 550
    5.7.1  https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedMessageError
    c22-20020a05620a269600b0078a2fff5023si252461qkp.210 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)