From:
Bilal Khalaf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 1996 20:54:16 -0700 (PDT)
Dougal,
Call National Semiconductor at 408.721.5000 and ask for document #
JESD22-A110.  I have a copy from them dated in 1993 that discusses HAST.
Hopefully they have a newer version.

bilal khalaf

>    We performed HAST (highly accelerated stress testing) on product
>    for a particular customer some years ago, which was designed to
>    take the product to failure in order that failure modes could be
>    analysed and product life determined. Does anyone out there
>    recognise the term HAST, and if so could you provide details
>    (non-proprietary) on what the testing involved. We are particularly
>    interested in relation to the new types of circuit constructions
>    with micro blind vias (SBU, laser drilled, Dyconex etc).
>
>    Thankyou
>    Dougal Stewart
>    Product Development Manager
>    Exacta Circuits
>    Scotland
>
>    tel +44 1750 21601
>    fax +44 1750 22513
>    e-mail [log in to unmask]

Bilal Khalaf

UNIX TIP OF THE WEEK:
alias look 'find ~ -name \!^ -print'         (csh, tcsh)
The "\!^" allows for one argument to follow "look".
To use, type the following at the prompt:
look model      # This replaces typing:  find ~ -name model -print