From:
Cy Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
14 Aug 96 22:28:13 EDT
To:            MAIL@CSERVE {INTERNET:[log in to unmask]
From:          MAIL@CSERVE {INTERNET:[log in to unmask]
Subject:       assy:  Dross elimination
Date:          14-Aug-96 18:19

     Hello TechNetter!
     Question for all the wave solder folks.  Have any of you
     found a way to totally eliminate dross from your wave solder
     machines?

Eliminate.......No!
Drastically reduce yes!

We have two insert atmosphere(Nitrogen) wavesoldering systems. As well
as the greatly improved quality of soldering, they
produce almost no dross in comparison to conventional systems.We
NEVER experience solder defects cause by dross being circulated in the
wave, which did happen on our previous equipment even though we
maintained the pot and pump well.
Regards

has totally eliminated dross finding its way onto the solder joints