From:
"Murray, George @ GSC" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 05 Jun 96 08:47:00 PDT

Both Kodak and Agfa make excellent films for pcb imaging.  Both have made
tremendous improvements over line edge, stability, and scratch resistance.
 I know this is decidely a neutral opinion, however, our  customers have had
success with both types of film.  Another type of film to be aware of is a
direct-write film from Agfa which does not require darkroom storage or
developing.  It is imaged with a high power infrared laser such as used with
the Gerber Crescent/50 imager.

George Murray
Gerber Systems