TECHNET Archives

July 2008

From:
AnnMarie Cross <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, AnnMarie Cross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2008 09:18:29 -0500
Good morning, all. A member of this recommended I post here. Please
accept my apologies if I've broken any protocols, I could find nothing
on the IPC site that said anything about whether employment postings
were appropriate here. Please feel free to email me OFF LIST to discuss
the position, so we don't waste other peoples' bandwidth.

We are a 70+ year old vertically integrated company who design, build,
and distribute digital signs (everything from the time/temp at your
local bank up to full size digital highway billboards with 1/2 million
LEDs in each!). Our in-house circuit board assembly facility had an
excellent process engineer with great wavesolder experience when we
built the facility 4 years ago, but he relocated for family reasons. We
are looking to replace this staff member.

I don't want to waste a lot of electrons here, so the highlights are...

*	Midwest location onsite
*	excellent benefits package
*	4-year degree required
*	extensive wavesolder setup/troubleshooting/process improvement
experience required
*	SPC/DOE experience required
*	growing company -- tripled in size in last 4 years; on track to
triple again over next 5
*	exceptional technology, both tools to build our product and our
product itself!

Please email me offline, or visit our site at watchfiresigns.com, go to
careers, and there you can find the job description and listing, and
apply.

Again, thank you all very much for your time and my sincerest apologies
if I have wasted anyone's time.

Sincerely,
AnnMarie Cross
Training and Recruiting Coordinator