From:
"Crawford, John A." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 96 09:59:00 EST

Fred Fenner originally posted some questions about this subject 12/15/95.
Mike Frederickson here at the EMPF gave this initial response, and went
looking for additional info. He was finally able to discuss this with Alpha
Metals today, and they indicated that they have a good knowledge of the
subject, and are very willing to discuss at depth. Contact Andy Maki
(Mackey?) at Alpha 201.434.6778.