From:
<[log in to unmask]> (James Kenny)
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 96 6:27:52 PDT

There is a test called SERA (Sequential Electrochemical Reduction Analysis)
which is non-destructive that can be used to predict solderability. The test
produces a plot of cathode voltage vs. time. The plot reflects the type of
oxide and the charged passed is a measure of the amount of oxide present. The
test can be used for HASL and can be used as a presence tester for OSP.

Contact
ECI
1 Madison St.
East Rutherford, N.J. 07073