Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 1996 07:14:59 -0500
     Doug,

     Can you please provide me with contact information for Precision
     Dispensing Systems?

     Thanks in advance.

     Paul Thibodeau

Subject: Re: Spray Fluxer
Author:  [log in to unmask] at Internet
Date:    1/15/96 11:57 PM

Parash,
What flux technology are you using?  For low solids fluxes (no cleans) it is
highly recommended.  The deposition is more controlled and you actually put
on less flux than a foam fluxer, which is especially useful for water soluble
fluxes.  There are several varieties out there.  I suggest you consider the
precision flux dispenser, based on the same technology as ink-jet printers,
produced by Precision Dispensing Systems.  I can furnish you more info if
desired.

Doug Pauls