From:
[log in to unmask] (Thole, Lothar)
Date:
Tue, 08 Oct 1996 17:51 WAT
The key is in documenting your processes in such a way that the
organisation remains flexible and is able to respond to changing
circumstances.

One method of achieving this is to use an integrated process management
software tool which allows you to concentrate on defining your processes
because it takes care of the administration and document control. We are
about to evaluate such a tool, which we are led to believe takes care of
about 80% of the drudge involved in maintaining a formal quality
management system. It uses a rules based flowcharting engine with which
you draw and define your processes, and it then uses it's documentor to
integrate this material into your quality documentation.

The company is Axion Australia in Adelaide, telephone +61 8 8395 0508.

Lothar Thole
Senior Manager - Technical Operations
QPSX Communications Pty Ltd
33 Richardson Street