TECHNET Archives

July 2017

From:
Blair Hogg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Blair Hogg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2017 12:26:03 -0500
Hi Technetters,

We are looking for a better way to remove PCB tracks when needed for modifications, etc. Currently we do it the old fashioned way, cut through the track with an exacto knife and then peel up the cut out portion. Looking for a better method that doesn't pose as much of a safety risk due to having the operator cut themselves with the knife. What is everyone else using when they need to do this?

Thanks,
Blair