TECHNET Archives

February 2003

From:
Dave Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 17:21:57 -0600
Hi Technet! A number of folks have asked which underfill materials we have
been using but I haven't sent out a response. We would like to get the DOE
investigation results statistically crunched first before we let folks know
what materials we have been using. I promise to send out a response to the
TechNet community once we can review our data first. Thanks for being
patient. There are both reworkable and nonreworkable underfills in the
study.

Dave

                      "Macko, Joe @
                      IEC" <Joe.Macko          To:       "'TechNet E-Mail Forum.'" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]"
                      02/06/2003 09:43         cc:
                      AM                       Subject:  RE: [TN] Speaking of Underfilling...

Dave,

We are considering the use of a post reflow underfill for BGAs.  What
underfill material are you successfully using?  Is it reworkable?

joe