Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 96 13:37:10 EST
     I was wondering the same thing. (However, I have seen "landless" holes
     produced off shore that had 5 track density.<On the outerlayers>)
     I haven't seen this here. And Norm's completely correct, inhibiting
     the copper plating solution flow thru the hole would produce a less
     than desirable plating deposit.

        Groovy