TECHNET Archives

November 2016

From:
Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 2016 19:55:31 -0500
in addition, Ioan need to answer  few questions: pass thermal cycle,
not thermal shock. how many cycles? 500?  no wonder... temperature
range? -10 to 55?  or -20 to 85?  or -55 to 125?  if you do thermal
shock liquid to liquid 30 - 50 cycles  at -55 to 125 without failure
(sufficient  dwell of course), follow by electrical test (no drift at
full function), you might feel ok to raise issue to check prior
spec.... The std lowered great deal in last  10 years... temp range,
cycle number, dwell time, and don't forget electrical testing: use to
be functional check for delta R change...some way down to the line,
few changed to open/short (beep or no beep)... however, the physics
does not  change... you still got some drop it, shock it... few got
curve that related field data to the test with convincing
acceleration  factor nowadays... simulation  without spell  out the
boundary condition or assumption data are scary to the least...