From:
"Edwards, Ted A (AZ75)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
29 May 1996 12:00:42 -0500

You can see status at the DOD web site and get current copies from Microtek
on a floppy
 ----------
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fabrication - MIL-specs
Date: Wednesday, May 29, 1996 11:16AM

See the previous messages that are patched in below:

   Does anybody know a convenient location on internet to
     see listings or pick up current MIL specs related to      board
fabrication.
           Don Bloye
     PC World

Here is a noninternet source.
Thanks for your request.  The Mil Specs Disk is in the final stages of
production, and unfortunately was set back by changes DESC recently made to
the MIL-PRF-31032.  I expect to have the final version ready for shipment by
the first week of June.  I will mail your copy as soon as it is available!
Thanks for your interest.

Bob Neves
Director of Technical Services
MICROTEK LABORATORIES
(714) 693-1000

On the internet you can access the DOD and see the status of all the
specifications under revision also
Thanks to Phil Bavaro for catching a typo in the DoD web address.

The corrected address is shown below.