From:
"Bob Oliver, Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 17:06:20 -0600
Tracy

We sell 3 products that will strip the tin/lead (OS-203, OS-204, and OS-243).  The copper will be etched by the products as soon as the tin/lead is removed.  The parts will be acceptable based on how "in-tact" they need to be (they etch the exposed bare copper as low as 40 microns in 1 minute).  If you have any other questions, feel free to get in touch with me.

Vince Condra
International Sales Manager

Oliver Sales company
13445 Floyd Circle