From:
Jon Holmen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 1996 15:01:39 -0600 (CST)
Bill,

The draft of the IPC-R-700D has a repair method for repairing mechanical
or thermal damage to PC board material. The method is to be used when
extended areas of base material must be completely replaced. A damaged
corner is used in the example. The method requires machining a tongue and
grove piece to replace the damaged area.

If you would e-mail me your fax number I will fax you a copy of the draft
of this test method. You can also give Jeff Ferry of Circuit Repair Corp.
(508) 948-7973 a call. He is one of the co-chairman for the R-700.

Jon Holmen
Technical Project Manager
IPC
2215 Sanders Road