Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 96 11:58:54 EDT
There was a question a while back about a listing of all the IPC specs
available.  I never did see an answer.  Is there such a thing?  If so, how do
I obtain a copy of it.  I know I have some obsolete specs and would like to
replace them.  I'd also like to know if I have all the specs I should have
and if they are at their latest revision.  Would appretiate a direct
response.

Larry Campbell
BFGoodrich, Avionics Systems