TECHNET Archives

March 2002

From:
Jan Thuesen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 15:30:05 +0100
Franklin,
we have seen something like this.
For some time we were believing it was a problem in the copperplating and
increased filtration amo.

Eventually we found out that it had origin in sudden precipitation of
palladium-colloids in our direct plating process. These particles were
square or rectangular with rounded edges.

Changes in cleaning procedures and also filtration helped on this one.

With best regards

--
Jan Thuesen, Process Engineer
Chemitalic A/S