From:
"Edwards, Ted A (AZ75)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
09 Apr 1996 17:31:17 -0500

A good place to start is Multiline Technology, Michael Angelo the president
is an expert on post etch punching and manufactures systems to do this.  He
has published many times on the subject.  He is at 516-249-8300,
400Broadhollow Road Farmington NY 11735.  When we had a board fabrication
shop we used post etch punching with success.