Date:
Mon, 03 Jun 96 07:16:31 EST
     Correct! However, if your building high temperature materials like
     polyimide, Cyanate Ester, or PPO blends, then you need to keep the
     oxide deposit at a <thin> controlled deposit thickness. Or else the
     tall crystalline structures of the oxide will snap at the base and
     separate similar to what's described. It's best to use a brown or
     red oxide which is short and nodular in structure. (Kinda like a
     field of mushrooms) Not like the old black oxide. (Which was more
     like a forest of feather like trees.)
     This is why I needed more insight into what materials and press cycles
     might be used.

     Groovy