From:
Lisa Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 1996 14:51:19 -0600 (CST)
IPC has two documents.

IPC-D-275, Design Standard for Rigid Printed Boards and Rigid Printed
Board Assemblies (members $30, non-members $60)

IPC-D-330, Design Guide Manual (members $200, non-members $400). It has
similar ideas and concepts as the IPC-D-275, but more in-depth discussion
and tutorial.

Call IPC to order (847) 509-9700 extension 318.

Lisa M. Williams
Technical Staff
IPC
2215 Sanders Road