From:
"Lynch, Lyn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 09 May 96 10:41:15

     Look at the QPL for MIL-C-46058. This won't give you performance
     results, but it will tell you which coatings have passed the
     performance requirements sections of the specification. Part of 46058
     requires humidity exposure testing per MIL STD 810. I believe this
     testing is done with the power off.

     As far as powered-up, high moisture environmental test results, I
     suspect that you would need to test your specific design for
     performance.

     Lyn R. Lynch
     Coates ASI