From:
"Edwards, Ted A (AZ75)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
24 Sep 1996 13:58:39 -0500
Krylon is a supplier of coating materials like acrylic , it comes in a nice
easy to use spray can.  Hate to say it but our factory too uses Krylon when
they mean acrylic.  It is just the brand that has been in use for a long,
long time here.