TECHNET Archives

November 2020

From:
"Decker, Scott Collins" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Decker, Scott Collins
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 2020 17:32:06 +0000
Steve / James,

  I've had some encounters with attaboys and awwsh** in the past, but I strive to stay away from them as much as I can. You see, when you get them, management really doesn't care, (that's your job to do good anyway) saving time on something just gets you another job sooner than later, and everyone comes to you for information and help, so there you are... There are more but I think you get the picture... That said, If I don't get attaboys, and a awwsh** removes, it's like the song lyrics say, "nothing from nothing leaves nothing"... :-) I always say, I don't want to be an Expert either, an Ex is a former Has Been and a spurt is a drip under pressure... Stay Safe and Healthy everyone!

Scott Decker | Senior Engineer, PCB Design Services CID+ | Electronic Systems Center

COLLINS AEROSPACE

3445 S. 5th Street, Suite 170, Phoenix, AZ 85040 U.S.A.

Tel: 602 308 5957  FAX: 602 243 2347

[log in to unmask]  www.collinsaerospace.com [collinsaerospace.com]

KE7MWT

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING: This message may contain proprietary and/or privileged information of

Collins Aerospace Systems and its affiliated companies. If you are not the intended recipient please 1) do not disclose, copy,

distribute or use this message or its contents, 2) advise the sender by return e-mail, and 3) delete all copies (including all

attachments) from your computer. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.