TECHNET Archives

June 1997

From:
"Graham Naisbitt" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 97 17:42:55 UT
John Ryaby

Thanks for your request. Do let me have your snailmail and email addresses to
send the info because:

A	There just ain't enough room on the TechNet to give it all
B	It would bore the pants of most technetters - save SIR Doug
([log in to unmask]) who might help me?

Best regardsGraham Naisbitt

Tel: +44 (0)1276 691100