Date:
22 Oct 96 10:51:28 EDT
Hi, folks,

With smaller and smaller chip components being attached
with adhesive and wave solder, we're finding it difficult to
control the volume of glue being deposited for small chips --
if we get enough glue to go through the process, we often
have glue on the pads, etc.

Several of my engineers have discussed screen printing the
adhesive rather than dispensing (currently using Fuji GL-IIs).

I'd be interested in private communication with someone who
has experience with this technique...both positive and negative.

Thanks,

Bill Page
Sparton