From:
"Bob Oliver, Jr" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 1996 15:31:27 -0500
1.  Check copper cleaning (surface prep) of panels to be laminated
2.  Check roll temperature of laminator (230 deg F) and exit temperature of the laminated panel (120 deg F).  These are the two usual causes of resist lifting.
3.  Make sure acid cleaner is compatible to the resist.

Ed Wright	Technical Support
Oliver Sales Company 	Phone:  (214) 231-1522
13445 Floyd Circle 	Fax:  (214) 644-3585
Dallas, Texas  75243-1595 	E-mail:  [log in to unmask]