TECHNET Archives

June 1997

Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 97 09:00:06 PST
Sam,
You might want to look at it from a different perspective. If you measure, test
or inspect in-process, why would you not calibrate these and reduce or eliminate
final test (except for those that are regulatory or mandated).  We calibrate
also the in-process to prevent escape of failures to final verification and for
fast preventive and corrective action feedback to
suppliers/design/production/engineering/etc .
BW