TECHNET Archives

August 2001

Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 00:40:19 EDT
Hello folks. Yes it's been a while since i have responded to any talk on the
net....majority of the time....i like to talk about things i have experienced
first hand...u know....hands-on.....cuz like they say.... talk is cheap. :o)

For those who aren't aware of the fact.....the company i work for...has been
marketing white tin for the last 5 years, and our success speaks for itself.

It amazes me when i see someone asking " does anyone have info on white tin?"
then getting an answer back...." I would suggest immersion gold".

Hello!!!!......are we all on the same planet here? If that someone did try
white tin where immersion gold should have been used in the first
place.....well.....the answer speaks for itself.

In all my years of working with "white tin" i don't believe the manufacturers
of the product ever implied that white tin can replace immersion gold....but
when will people ever sit down and try to understand that those are two
different applications.....maybe never...and maybe we'll keep on getting

If there are parties interested on more info or references, please do e-mail

Thank you for your time

Rich Fudalewski

Florida Cirtech, Inc.

e-mail [log in to unmask]