Date:
16 SEP 96 05:57:31 EDT
Poh Kong Hui

You stated that you are stencil printing your smd adhesive.  I am aware of
the process and read about it.  We presently build mixed technology boards
so this process is not necessary for us, we dispense adhesive because the
thru-hole parts are already in the PCB.  I would like to know why you chose
this process, how you are using it in production and the problems and
successes that you have with the process, especially in the print life and
cleaning.

Anyone else is welcome to answer also.

Thanks

Ed Holton