TECHNET Archives

March 2024

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2024 14:54:29 -0600
Hi Joyce,

I see that nobody got the post I made earlier either. I can only
communicate by replying to the sparse emails that show up once in a blue
moon.

I've contacted the IPC and the IPC answers desk via email, but they don't
seem to want to be bothered with the Technet list anymore.

I find that strange because the listserver still keeps a history of
anything you post, it's just not sending it out to all of the members:

https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2flistserv.ipc.org%2fscripts%2fwa.exe%3fA1%3dind2403%26L%3dTECHNET%26X%3dOA7ABD561BF127A026B%26Y%3dsgregory%2540kimco.net&c=E,1,utptAhaahnaPvUVJLR_ma13_7CvTbhtHGOwBQ80J1sAA1enSMjAmaWiENIZPhaK93NioKAmSjJbOWHaLzrXYdhQ-Bij-zZM8iKroXZABn6x5&typo=1

It's too bad, I found over the years that Technet is a very valuable
resource. I guess they don't care anymore

Steve