From:
Steve Quinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 1996 08:26:31 -0500
We have an application where we must guarantee that we have no exposed
conductors on a large section of board.  We needed to have vias in this
area, and dry film was the only way our board vendor would guarantee vias
were tented.  We also are seeing better results in our wave solder process
because of the tented vias.  But alas, nothing is perfect, as we are seeing
by the results in our printing process.

Steve Quinn