TECHNET Archives

October 2005

From:
"Dehoyos, Ramon" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dehoyos, Ramon
Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 2005 10:26:13 -0400
        Gaby:
        What kind of board material is it being used to make those returned, failed boards. Some materials do not take much rework. It is hard to just assemble parts on them without some kind of board damage. Besides a good board manufacturer, the proper board material needs to be used. I hate to ask, is it LF solder being used?
        Ramon