From:
"Edwards, Ted A (AZ75)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
20 May 1996 17:57:02 -0500

For a general review of corrosion try the chapter on Corrosion in
"Electronic Materials Handbook Vol. 1 Packaging"  by ASM International ISBN
0-87170-285-1.  It has a little bit of everything on PWB's semiconductors
parts, etc.  I do not see Green Rust there but there is corrosion of copper
wire  and a general overview of what can go wrong with just about every kind
of part including the board.