From:
"MohitGujral" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 96 10:27:58 PST
Hi Everybody, I am pretty much new to the forum. I was wondering
if anyone could help or give me tips on how to optimize the
placement process with the help of Design of experiments. If
there are any controllable and uncontrollable factors involved in
the process - if yes - what are they. What could one do to
achieve fewer misalignments/missing and damaged parts after the
placement.
Questions, comments.......anyone...
Would really appreciate if this could be more interactive. I am
sure there are some Placement GURUS who could help me.
Thanks

Mohit Gujral
ph 408 957 2757
fx 408 957 2645