TECHNET Archives

August 1998

From:
Eric Yakobson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"TechNet E-Mail Forum." <[log in to unmask]>, Eric Yakobson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Aug 1998 12:28:21 -0400

Lindsey,
Try :

Kocour Company
4800 South St. Louis Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60632
(773) 847-1111
(773) 847-3399 fax
www.kocournet.com

Larry King Corporation
13708 250th St., Jamaica,
NY 11422-2110
(718) 481-8741
(718) 481-9859 fax

Plating Test Cell Supply Company
948-B Wayside Road, Cleveland,
Ohio 44110
(216) 486-8400
(216) 486-8555 fax

Regards.

Eric Yakobson

HeldDiedrich <[log in to unmask]> on 08/14/98 12:12:35 PM

To:   [log in to unmask]
cc:    (bcc: Eric Yakobson/AlphaPCFabUS/Cookson)
Subject:  [TN] Please help me, if you can.

My name is Lindsey Hockman and I work for an advertising agency in
Indianapolis. We have a client that wants/needs a Hull Cell Scale with his
company logo on it. The sample that I have is too scratched up to be
scanned and used for a layout. On the other hand, I'm afraid of re-creating
the artwork in fright of it being off scale. (Which would completely defeat
its purpose.) Can you help me? Is there artwork that is created for this
purpose? Is it available to the public? Can I get my hands on it? Please,
please, please help me. Even a response of no would be greater then what I
have now. Below you will find my contact information. Could you find it in
your heart to help me? I have contacted a couple of other people for this
same reason and have not heard back from them. Thanks for taking the time
to help me.

Lindsey Hockman
Held Diedrich Advertising Communications
[log in to unmask] email
317.926.6161 office