From:
"Aric Parr" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
12 Aug 96 16:26:02 -0500

     I am currently using Dow 3-1753 over no clean in high volume
     production. There are no adhesion problems related to the flux
     residues. There is an adhesion problem related to residues at one
     particular PCB supplier, while identical laminates and solder
     mask/finish have excellent adhesion from our regular PCB supplier.

     Prior to that, we used a high VOC acrylic with very few adhesion
     problems, all related to the bare PCB as arrived.