From:
"Cooper, Tom" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 05 Nov 96 09:35:16 EST
     Greg,

     Contact:

     Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc.
     2101 Blair Mill Road
     Willow Grove, PA  19090 USA
     Phone: 215-784-6000
     Fax:   215-659-7588

     Or:

     Ed Banks
     Eastern Regional Sales
     610-867-0612

     Hope this helps you,
     Tom Cooper

Subject: Wire bonders
Author:  "[log in to unmask]"@voicenet.com at INTERNET
Date:    11/4/96 10:46 PM

Gentlemen,
     I'm requesting information on manufactureres for wire bonding
equipment that can handle both one and one and a half mil 99.9% gold
wire. Marpet Enterprises Inc. is one manufacture of such equipment.  I'm
sure there are more out there somewhere.  Please help!
Thank You in advace.
I can be reached at: [log in to unmask]
Greg