From:
"ddhillma" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 96 08:29:04 cst
     Good Morning Jim -

     Sorry but there are only a couple of choices for you to follow -
     either work closely with your component vendor for solderability
     testing or remove some components from the reels for in-house
     solderability testing. The point that the -001 specification is trying
     to make is that for soldering processes to deliver high yields you
     need to take a proactive approach - work with the vendors that sell
     you the materials you input to your processes rather than finding out
     the problems after processing.

     Dave Hillman
     Rockwell Collins