From:
[log in to unmask] ( Kevin Seaman )
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 96 14:59:56 PDT
HOWZITGOIN?

[log in to unmask] wrote:
Also, if we remove the thermal apertures from our pwr/gnd via padstacks,
should we replace them with a small aperture to "show" something there, or
just leave it empty? Seems like it would be hard to track down connections
looking at "direct-connected" film, any problems there?

Ask your board vendors, their gerber s/w may require a pad to extract a
netlist for continuity checking the finished boards.  From a human
perspective, if you put some pad at all (smaller than the finished hole
size) then you won't get a phone call from the EE (check plots) or the
board fabricator (gerbers) accusing you of forgetting the connections.

Thank you and have a FANTASTIC day!

Kevin L. Seaman (714) 221-4752

P.S. If your "reply" bounces back, then "send" to: