From:
"Edwards, Ted A (AZ75)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
05 Sep 1996 09:04:40 -0500
A recent GETEC presentation showed the following information for the range
of 800 Mhz to 2 Ghz:
GETEC  3.8
BT/epoxy 4.0
Teflon 2.2-3.5
FR4 4.2
Our local rep covering the Arizona area  for the General Electric materials
is Jeannie Newhart.  Her e mail address is [log in to unmask]