From:
[log in to unmask] (Jerry Cupples)
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 1996 15:30:36 -0500
We are considering changing the convnetional 90 degree sharp corners shown
on our board fab drawings to a radius, for ease of handling, and to reduce
the chance of damage if the unit is dropped.

What is the minimum _outside_ radius we can specify using the common 0.047"
router bit in panel profiling?

I would think this is really a question of how tightly the motion of the
routing spindle head is controlled by the gantry of the machine tool...

In asking this, the context is "within normal fab tolerance so as to avoid
premum charges...."

cheers,

Jerry Cupples - [log in to unmask]
Interphase Corporation