From:
[log in to unmask] (MR DOUGLAS C JEFFERY)
Date:
Sat, 12 Oct 1996 07:56:05, -0500
-- [ From: Doug Jeffery * EMC.Ver #2.5.1 ] --

Great Idea  Otto....Can a dot pattern/half tone pattern work...is it
that simple..some one who understands the step tab..let me know...I

I never thought of putting it in the film but ..hell ... why not...

Doug Jeffery

> Date: Friday, 11-Oct-96 08:21 AM
>
> From: Otto Jespersen           \ Internet:    ([log in to unmask])
> To:   IPC Technet              \ Internet:    ([log in to unmask])
>
> Subject: Step tablet
>
> Does anyone know of a way to insert a Stouffer step tablet
>  as Gerber data on the edge of a plotted file.  This would be helpful
when
> using glass book tools.
>
> Thank you
> Otto Jespersen