Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 1996 21:55:47 -0400
Ladies/Gentlemen:  I know that some of you do not approve of this forum
being used to recruit employees but I think it gets right to the source, so
I hope you don't start throwing flames.

We are looking to hire a Tooling Manager.  This person must have hands on
experience with CAM, drill &
rout programs, plotting and mfg a/w parameters.  Experience with Optrotech
and Valor very helpful.
Ability to program or script writing a plus.  Must be able to convey
knowledge to technicians both
CAM and graphics and work closely setting up parameters with engineering.
We are not looking for
entry level, but need a heavy weight.  Computer Engineering degree
preferred.  Company produces both
high volume and quick turn pcc,s and flex.

Please respond via e-mail:  [log in to unmask]

DO NOT RESPOND THRU TechNet.