From:
Fred Paul <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 1996 09:17:09 PST
It takes me just a minute or two to scan the subjects of the messages, delete those I'm not
interested in, and glean the best from the rest.  Don't change anything.  This is a valuable tool!

On Thu, 25 Jan 96 07:57 EST Mike Cussen wrote:

> From: Mike Cussen <[log in to unmask]>
> Date: Thu, 25 Jan 96 07:57 EST
> Subject: Re: To Much Mail !!
> To: [log in to unmask],
>

>                                Another opinion
>  I read the subject title and the first sentence, if they seem valuable
>  I save them over to a directory and later I will read there content.
>  This forum is so valuable, I sometimes say to myself where has this been all
>  these years.

FRED J. PAUL					FLUKE CORPORATION
Sr. Process Engineer				POB 9090   M/S 55
PCB Operations					EVERETT, WA 98206
[log in to unmask]					206 347-6100
voice:	206 356-5734 (w Voice Mail)
fax:	206 356-6070
[Ideas and expressions presented herein are my own, and in no way are they implied to
necessarily represent those of the FLUKE CORPORATION]