TECHNET Archives

June 1997

From:
Mel Parrish MTTC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 1997 15:10:39
I have received an internal corporate request to determine if there is an
industry available operator certification program for EPROM programming for
MCMs.  I am not aware of such a program.   In fact, we have developed
training programs in this area for other companies which, by the way, are
very equipment oriented but not certification unless it was internal.  I
believe what they would like to have is a program that would allow ISO
compliance and would impress a potential customer without having to create
from scratch.  Does any one know of an industry based certification process
for this rather simple discipline skill?
****OUR AREA CODE IS BEING CHANGED FROM 619 TO 760.
PLEASE UPDATE YOUR RECORDS.  THANKS.********

We can be reached at:            e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Mel Parrish can be reached at [log in to unmask]
Web Site: http://www.ridgecrest.ca.us/~mttc/mttc.htm