TECHNET Archives

May 2013

From:
Larry Dzaugis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Larry Dzaugis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2013 09:36:12 -0500
Change to Sn can affect flux used for wavesoldering.
Make product using proposed production material and process.
Perform environmental testing as on any new product.
Immersion Sn is often used in Europe as a solderable surface.
The testing is to protect against any nasty surprises.

On occasion have found interesting things growing or other failures on a
PCA due to some unanticipated factors. This would a cause a delay or
cancellation of a material change.

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 6:48 AM, Torsten Hagge <[log in to unmask]