From:
Joe Wergers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 1996 09:40:21 -0500
We are anticipating assembling a large quantity of pwb's which will require
a polyurethane conformal coating.  We would prefer to use a no-clean solder
process but feel the residues will not permit the coating to adhere.  Is
anyone aware of products or procedures which would allow a pwb, which has
been assembled with a no-clean process (sans cleaning), to be conformally
coated?
Anyone have any prior experience with this issue.
Thanks for your time.
Joe Wergers, Project Engineer
Fawn Industries, Inc.
Box 369