TECHNET Archives

May 2015

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 15 May 2015 17:24:18 +0000
From:
Louis Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Technetters, how can one measure solder or copper bump heights on an IC or PC board?  Heights and spacings I am interested in are in the range of 100-200 microns and 300-400 microns, respectively.

Thanks for any help.

Maybe someone in the foil business is on technet. At EXPO, there have been discussions of foil roughness measurement techniques.  My problem is, I think, an easy one by comparison.   Louis Hart